Review | Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter

on Friday 15 June 2012
As promised, today I am reviewing the Body Shop’s Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter. I have been using this product for about two weeks and can say it is absolutely amazing. The condition of my lips has completely transformed, no exaggeration, from dry and ashy to soft and supple. 


The formula is a very thick buttery one; however in warmer weather it softens and becomes less hard. When applied to your lips it instantly melts in and is so easily absorbed. Unlike most other lip balms and butter, this one contains no petroleum or miner oil meaning that this doesn’t just sit on top of your lips it fully moisturises your lips giving a slight sheen to them. The ingredient list makes me tear up its so beautiful, it contains wonderfully natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Beeswax and Castor Oil. 


Like all Body shop products the pink grapefruit scent is gorgeous. It smells so sweet, fruity and delicious enough to eat, I may have tasted it a couple of times just to make sure. Surprisingly, it does taste alright because I personally hate it when lip products taste awful... it ruins my whole mood. The packaging is so cute and small and fits comfortably into bags, purses and pockets. 

On the Body Shop website it claims to offer ‘instant hydration’ and ‘leave lips soft and smooth’ which it actually does. It also last for about 6 hours before you need to top up, and even then I don’t really need to reapply I just like the scent. 


Lucky for me I only purchased it for £1 after I used my £3 off voucher, but I would definitely repurchase this product as it is awesome and seems like it will last a long time as I have barley even made a dent in it.

1 comments:

BeautyblogLaura. said...

nice!
i follow you on bloglovin,
follow me back? xx

Post a Comment