Nail of the Day | 17 Fast Finish Pink Lemonade

on Monday 4 June 2012
This week I was feeling a tad bit girly and went for a nice pink, bright colours seem to make my revision seem a bit more fun is. Desperate times = desperate measures. I managed to pick this polish up on offer at boots 2 for £4 and I'm glad I did otherwise I wouldn't have noticed their fabulous make up rage. 




17 Fast Finish Pink Lemonade reminds me of a pinky coral shade perfect for summer and amazingly easy to match with any outfits. Every girl needs a good pink in their nail polish collection or more so every unhealthy nail polish addict... I confess.

Review




Firstly, I love the design of this brush as it makes it so easy to apply the nail polish quickly and with a perfect finish. However the formula is really sheer and needs three coats to become completely opaque. Me being me, I gave up in two coats thus resulting in the sheer look. On the plus side, the fact that it is so translucent means it can be used as a french manicure colour.


Sally Hansen Insta Dri Top Coat, Sally Hansen - White Tip, 2true - Shade 2, 17 Fast Finish Pink Lemonade

Once again I have succumbed to the power of the ombre trend, my love for it grows deeper and deeper every day. Drama aside if your interest in creating this look I wrote a tutorial HERE. Warning my toes are heavily featured in that post.

What are your favorite nail trends?




2 comments:

avatunnicliffe said...

Ah the statement nail looks beautiful. I love the colors!

http://avatallulah.com

sundancehudson said...

thank you, my manicures feel naked without a statement nail x

Post a Comment