Wednesday Wishes | Lilac Dreams

on Wednesday 23 May 2012
I'm starting a weekly fashion post called Wednesday wishes, summing up my favourite styles, trends and colours for the week. 

This week I'm going for lilac dreams. Pastel colours are a hot new summer trend that compliments most people. I know some of you out their are screaming 'yikes', have no fear I promise you this isn't going to be a repeat of the white jean fad.  Lilac is a very soft complementing colour that can suit all age ranges and when added to any outfit it can give a fun youthful touch. 

LILAC DREAMS


  1. Essie Lilacisim SUPERDRUG | £7.99
  2. Moto Stripe High Waist Hotpants TOPSHOP | £32
  3. Zip Hoody in Lavender TOPSHOP | £26
  4. Underground Wulfrun Lilac Contrast Sole Creepers | ASOS £89
  5. Speckle Tee Mini Dress TOPSHOP | £25
  6. Lilac Supersoft 7/8 Jeans NEW LOOK | £19.99
What are your favourite summer trends?

0 comments:

Post a Comment