Makeup Haul | Superdrug, Boots, Poundland

on Monday 7 May 2012
Makeup Haul Time! Makeup items on the cheap are not easy to find so I made it my personal goal to hunt for as many bargains as possible, that wouldn't hurt my measly 16 year old wallet. Over the week I managed picked up a couple items to build up my newbie make up collection, including a few gems from Poundland!



Superdrug


Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat - £4.99

Boots

Sweet Kisses + Pink Lemonade

17 Fast Finish Nail Polish in - £2.99 (on offer for 2 for £4)

Poundland

Bargain City better known as Poundland had loads of amazing branded products if you look hard enough.

Collection 2000 Hot Look Nail Polish in Tutti Frutti - £1
Collection 2000 Glam Metallics Coloured Liquid Eyeliner in Ripped + Groupie - £1
Collection 2000 Colour Intense Trio in Night  Jewels - £1
NYC City Duet Eyeshadow in SoHo Spice -£1

I will be doing swatches for all these fantastic finds very soon, keeps your eyes pealed.
TREND ALERT: Pinks are definitely hot for the summer!

Content provided by www.sundancehudson.blogspot.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment