Body Shop Haul!

on Saturday 26 May 2012
This week I took a trip down to the Body Shop, king of the body butter, to pick up a few goodies. Anyone who knows me well understands my unfailing adoration for the Body Shop, so when I saw a shop assistant handing out £3 vouchers outside my local branch my eyes lit up with glee. Leading me to purchasing a couple items I've been meaning to tick of my wish list.
L-R: Cocoa Butter Body Butter,  Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter, Moringa Body Butter


Mini-Review

Moringa Body Butter | £5 HERE
Love the scent of this butter, it last for hours and is a great moisturising. It is a lighter formula so it's perfect for the summer months.

Cocoa Butter Body Butter | £5 HERE
Suffering from dry, ashy skin (clearly speaking from experience), then look no further. Its a heavy formula and extremely moisturising, however the scent takes some getting used to if your used to other brands of Cocoa Butter. This is the best body butter I have used thus far and the fact that its made from natural ingredients just makes it that much better.

Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter | £4 HERE
Winter came and took my soft supple lips with it, so in a desperate attempt to return them to their former glory I purchased this bad boy. It smells heavenly, its so hard to resist the temptation to eat it. So far so good but we'll see how it works out in the long run.



Content provided by www.sundancehudson.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Caprice said...

Great buys I live body shop too

www.sarryeyed-1.blogspot.co.uk

ToluXO said...

My friend and I can't get enough of the Body Shop Body Butter range!
Lovely post
Would love if you checked out my blog and followed if you like!

Tolu from FashinateMe.blogspot.co.uk

sundancehudson said...

thank you, all their products smell so beautiful x

Tanya said...

Nice purchases.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment